Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A veritable treasure trove of Aggie football talk today

With A&M being on of the featured teams in today's Big 12 Media Day in San Antonio, there is a lot of media coverage of the Ags available.

To wit:

In summary: I'm cautiously optimistic about Rob Cole, I'll wait until I see how we perform on the field before I judge the job he has done. I think Bohls knows less about football than my dog, and at least my dog knows we went 9-4 last season. texas fans would love to believe we're 'basking' in our win over them, b/c then they can justify spending the whole offseason stewing about the fact that we kicked their ass up and down the field that day. I'm glad our boys have been busting their butts in the off-season, let's see the results on the field. And finally, Fran should be worried about his job security. If he doesn't win at least 10 games this season, they need to fire him.

This is just proof that the end of the Summer purgatory of no football is approaching. Most of these pieces are fluff and mere hype for the upcoming season, but in the absence of games to over-analyze, we'll take fluff every day of the week.

No comments: