Thursday, July 19, 2007

Aggie Roundtable

This weeks question are from Brad at The12thManChild.



1. Which game on the schedule scares you the most?

Missouri Tigers @ Columbia, MO. We had a tough game with them at Kyle last year, and they'll be a better team on offense this season, imo. Chase Daniels is a difference maker, and he'd love nothing more than to beat a team from his home state.


2. Coach Fran: Is he really on the hot seat this season?

I don't think the question is if he's one the hot seat or not, I think you could argue that he's been on the hot seat since the '03 season ended, and he lost the team. He received a reprieve in '04, but many were ready to fire him after the '05 season. The win over texas in '06 was arguably the only thing that kept him from the unemployment line after last season. I believe after this season, even the staunchest Fran Apologists won't be able to defend Fran, because it will be his players, and his precious redshirts will be 5th year seniors. He is out of excuses.

The only question, does Byrne have the balls to fire him if he only wins 7 or 8 games, and finishes over .500? I don't think Byrne has the guts to do that, personally.

3. It's game day in Aggieland and you're on campus tailgating. Where are you? What's in your right hand, and what's in your left hand?

I'm outside the Heep Building, across the railroad tracks near Wellborn Rd, where my tailgate party is always located. In my right hand, I'm holding my barbecue tongs, as I tend to my smoker. In my left hand, I'm holding a cold beverage of my choice; it's usually either a Michelob Ultra or a Coke Zero.

No comments: